Kentucky people

Another swap in Shelbyville thi weekend. The last one was great!

Copied from CL.....

Tractor Supply Company of Shelbyville, Kentucky (196 Midland Boulevard) will be hosting a small animal swap on Saturday, October 13th from 10am to 3 pm. Buy, sell, or swap all kinds of small animals! Bring your own or just stop by to see what all others have! There will also be food and snacks for sale! Just to clarify. TSC is simply hosting this event. We are not providing animals (that's where you can come in!) nor will we profit from the event. We are providing our parking lot as a space for the community to come and sell or swap their animals or buy others animals. So if you have any extra chickens, cats, dogs, pigs, sheep, goats, guinea pigs (the list could go on and on) be sure to bring them out to TSC on Saturday! See you there! For further details contact Tractor Supply of Shelbyville or e-mail me!

Hi a newbie here in Nancy, KY. Have 12 chickens: 5 BO, 4EE, 2 Dominiques, and 1 Red Star. Oh, and 3 border collies that rule my roost! I am hoping to add more laying hens to my group since I only have 1 EE laying now, 1 is molding I guess-looks like they had a pillow fight in the coop. The others are all pullets. Anyone in my area?
Hello and welcome to BYC! Sounds like a wonderful flock you have there!

HI! Finally got the coop finished (well, still adding things lol) and will be putting my ducks in tomorrow. Debating how soon I'll put the chickens in.
How's your crew?

Back
Top Bottom