Keyboard issues

I don’t use the app on any of my devices. I simply Googled Backyard Chickens, then when I got here I hit the little Save to Homescreen button. Then BYC works exactly as it does as it does on my computer...but on slightly smaller scale. Turn the device to landscape instead of portrait orientation.
Thanks but I stopped using/doing the google as you said suggested because of the pop up ads I was constantly getting. :hmm

I am trying to type more details but it's happening right now! The only way to make it stop is to hit "post" or go to a different page...then either it goes to the other page but shows the "working" progress circle in the middle of the screen or it goes back to normal but only ever briefly.

It seems so random. I also reinstalled the app and I've installed all the updates I've opened and closed it, I've restarted my phone, I've closed all other apps, etc. I'm on an iPhone 7. Everything is updated. I don't have any problems with the internet browser but that is so much less convenient than an app should be.

We're not able to reproduce the problem and I'd think we'd get a flood of reports if it was a global issue.

You confirmed this is ONLY happening with the app, right?
I logged on using google, and I'm tying this reply with no problems so far. I am really thinking this is an app problem. And possible that it could only be an iSO issue too like you said.

The key board has not once disappeared while using the web browser google. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom