KFC vs Tyson

I personally do like KFC. Here they get the chook from a respected brand called Steggles... And those chicken strips really do have wicked flavour
lol.png

Quote:
X2!! I WILL NOT eat my pets!!!

Exactly. They're my babies that I've had since most of them were little, and I couldn't bare the thought of eating a pet that I was so attached to. I only keep them for eggs and companionship. :3

ray's two cents :

I personally do like KFC. Here they get the chook from a respected brand called Steggles... And those chicken strips really do have wicked flavour
lol.png

You like LFC too.
wink.png

Neither. I got an early education in why I can never do Tyson chicken again, when every packaged I bought smelled like mayo and had breasts *marbled* with fat.
sickbyc.gif
Are chickens beef now, Tyson?

KFC....ew. Popeye's I can do though.

We had a KFC in my town that had a buffet. What a terrible idea on their part. We wiped em out. Got asked to leave a few times.

When I was in Australia a few weeks back, I ate at this joint called Red Rooster. Had this spicy garlic chicken wrap that was so awesome!

I like Popeyes too but not their chicken. Good jambalaya and rice and beans tho!

Cam

ray's two cents :

Quote:
You like LFC too.
wink.png

Heh, yes, the ammunition could match Seven Spices any day...
old.gif

Hom nom nom nom. Wait, whoa this one tastes funny...

Last edited:
I'm gonna choose option C - My own.
wink.png

I know lots of people can't stomach killing their own livestock, but I personally would rather see that my food lives a healthy, humane, happy life then has a quick death. Also I prefer that my food isn't something that grows like a mutant-Frankenstein, eats like a pig, and has health issues up the ear because of its eating and growing problems.

Back
Top Bottom