Khaki Campbell

Kareka Barss

In the Brooder
Jul 7, 2017
Okay so my ducks were attacked. We are now down to three. The third one is currently on the mend. I'm not sure still if Duck is a he/she. I say he, but I keep forgetting to ask when Duck has the follow up.... I don't see the curly tail feathers but the Bill is so much lighter. The Quack is different.... I have been calling Duck a he since day one... usually I'm right, like with all my baby chicks. Lol. Right now there's some green coming into the face and near the wing.

Attachments

• IMG_2181.PNG
    IMG_2181.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 10
Okay so my ducks were attacked. We are now down to three. The third one is currently on the mend. I'm not sure still if Duck is a he/she. I say he, but I keep forgetting to ask when Duck has the follow up.... I don't see the curly tail feathers but the Bill is so much lighter. The Quack is different.... I have been calling Duck a he since day one... usually I'm right, like with all my baby chicks. Lol. Right now there's some green coming into the face and near the wing.
Welcome to BYC! Can you post a video of him quacking?

It wouldn't let me upload the video. But I swear "Duck" is a he... my only duck now has green coming into his head and back. There's two little spikes of feathers on his rear??

Attachments

• IMG_2211.JPG
    IMG_2211.JPG
    536 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2212.JPG
    IMG_2212.JPG
    500.1 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom