kidnapped and transformed RP

Selena looked up her eyes red and puffy "I'm a fish" she whispered to Jason horrerifed "There, there" Jason rushed over to comfort her he pulled her into a tight hug "Its not that bad right?" He asked "Now you can breath underwater!" He joked

"Its not funny" She whispered "Ok how about we go dry you off and see if your legs grow back?" He offered. Selena sniffed "Ok" She said softly

"Its not funny" She whispered "Ok how about we go dry you off and see if your legs grow back?" He offered. Selena sniffed "Ok" She said softly

-15 minutes later-

Selena was dressed up in a pink sundress with floral print her legs were back "I'm never ever touching water again" She swore to herself "I hear they have a library here" Jason told her trying to cheer her up he knew she loved books "Oh...thats great... lets go check it out..." She said though still wasn't very happy

Selena and Jason found there way to the library Selena went to the nearest bookshelf scanned a few book titles and grabbed a book she went to a velvet red chair and sunk into it she started reading Jason chuckled he watched Selena for a while then got bored

Back
Top Bottom