kidnapped and transformed RP

Kat laughed and went under water, touching the bottom and swimming around Kovon

Kovon looked around tryimg to spot Kat when he didnt see her he started to panick."Oh my god she's going to kill me!" He whispered to himself

Last edited:
Jason walked behind Selena's chair he leaned on the end and peered down at her book "What are you reading?" he asked "Maximum ride" Selena answered "Its sort of like us, A company or whatever called the School takes children from when they are babys and put animal dna in them them they do all sorts of diferent experiements on them" Selena stopped for air "Well this girl named Max and her friends, Angel the youngest one, Gazzy or the gas man second youngest, Izzy hes blind the 3 youngest, Fang the second oldest, have lived in the cages there whole life and are tested on like lab rats, Are let out by and rised by a man who is like a father to them then one day he disappears and the group or flock as they call them self as they all have wings and have bird dna in them are attacked one day when Angel wants to go pick strawberries by mutents called erasers they have wolf dna in them by the way sort of like were-wolves and are on the Schools side" Selena said and kept on reading

(P.S Maximum rides a real series when I first read this RP I thought Wintent was copying from me and Chicken Tamer but when she wasn't I thought it was sort of like maximum ride which is awesome I always wanted to do a Rp like Maximum ride but I was to lazy XD)

Kovon flew a few feet into the air. "Oh my god dont kill me!" He pleaded holding his hands infront of him. "I still haven't gone to mars!"

Jason walked behind Selena's chair he leaned on the end and peered down at her book "What are you reading?" he asked "Maximum ride" Selena answered "Its sort of like us, A company or whatever called the School takes children from when they are babys and put animal dna in them them they do all sorts of diferent experiements on them" Selena stopped for air "Well this girl named Max and her friends, Angel the youngest one, Gazzy or the gas man second youngest, Izzy hes blind the 3 youngest, Fang the second oldest, have lived in the cages there whole life and are tested on like lab rats, Are let out by and rised by a man who is like a father to them then one day he disappears and the group or flock as they call them self as they all have wings and have bird dna in them are attacked one day when Angel wants to go pick strawberries by mutents called erasers they have wolf dna in them by the way sort of like were-wolves and are on the Schools side" Selena said and kept on reading

(P.S Maximum rides a real series when I first read this RP I thought Wintent was copying from me and Chicken Tamer but when she wasn't I thought it was sort of like maximum ride which is awesome I always wanted to do a Rp like Maximum ride but I was to lazy XD)

"Jason if your really that bored you can go to the beach/pool" Selena said and sighed "naw I'm ok I don't feel like leaving you" "Fine I'll go" Selena sighed "But I'm not going anywhere near water" Selena said and went to check the book out, Selena and Jason get to the pool/beach

Back
Top Bottom