Kids can be so gross! Are yours?

Never. Having. Kids. Thank you all, my best friend had a baby recently and I was in "aaaw" maternal mode and this thread has knocked some sense into me.

The swing of the pendulum is great though.... I wouldn't change a thing... or give one of them back for even a minute... gross as they may be.... they are still more fun than even chickens!!!
smile.png
wee.gif
It is a special club that they only way to get in.... is well... to have one... Yep there is scenery but anything great and worth doing has it's drawbacks... When you build something great you have to sweat a little.

I just remembered one....my kids were always making dirt soup, and one day last summer, the water hose was just too far away so the dear child used his built-in hose. Dirt soup gets left around and usually it isn't a problem, it gets dumped on the plants and that's okay. This one, the special urine one, got left in the garage. In July. In Texas. Needless to say, it didn't take very long until it smelled very bad, very, very bad.
sickbyc.gif

Just once I like the little sweethearts to vomit for the first time during daylight hours. This one isn't their fault, but I just hope I never ever again wake up to that sound in the middle of the night. Two Christmases back we were at grandma's house. The kids beds are laid out in an "L" with one bed higher than the other. We had tucked the suitcases under the tall bed, and had a pile of laundry to do as well. The big boy threw up, he hit his bed, his brother's bed, himself, the wall, the floor, the suitcases and the laundry. We moved the little one to our bed, thinking he was fine. He hit that bed and the floor, meantime the first kid had hit the floor in the hallway and grandma had woke up with diarhrea. Dh ended up sick too. The next 12-24 hours were just lovely, vomiting and the trots. Four people sick and only one bathroom. We did so much laundry, and I bet that mattress still smells funky.

Last edited:
mom'sfolly :

I just remembered one....my kids were always making dirt soup, and one day last summer, the water hose was just too far away so the dear child used his built-in hose. Dirt soup gets left around and usually it isn't a problem, it gets dumped on the plants and that's okay. This one, the special urine one, got left in the garage. In July. In Texas. Needless to say, it didn't take very long until it smelled very bad, very, very bad.
sickbyc.gif

Just once I like the little sweethearts to vomit for the first time during daylight hours. This one isn't their fault, but I just hope I never ever again wake up to that sound in the middle of the night. Two Christmases back we were at grandma's house. The kids beds are laid out in an "L" with one bed higher than the other. We had tucked the suitcases under the tall bed, and had a pile of laundry to do as well. The big boy threw up, he hit his bed, his brother's bed, himself, the wall, the floor, the suitcases and the laundry. We moved the little one to our bed, thinking he was fine. He hit that bed and the floor, meantime the first kid had hit the floor in the hallway and grandma had woke up with diarhrea. Dh ended up sick too. The next 12-24 hours were just lovely, vomiting and the trots. Four people sick and only one bathroom. We did so much laundry, and I bet that mattress still smells funky.

Aaaaahh, fond family memories. The oldest daughter was about 5, woke up in the middle of the night, went the bathroom, did nothing, then walked to our bedroom, "Mom, Dad, I don't feel *****bla-barf****" on herself, the wall, the floor. 2 year old son gets up to see what's going on, gets a whiff, and adds to the collection. Wife had had a migraine earlier and then she gets up and promptly contributed. Thank God for my strong stomach, bathed the kids, helped wife, two hours later everything is cleaned up. Unfortunately, must have missed something in the biohazard training, by noon the next day, I'm on my knees. What a great family bonding moment that was. Now, 10 years later, I see the complete family time slipping away, and actually am starting to look fondly back at that time...
big_smile.png

So many beautiful blackmail opportunities though..... just think... wait till they older and get their first girlfriends or boyfriends... ooh, the stories you'll be able to tell....muhahahahhahaha

oh my... yall think that is bad.... I have never been so embarassed in my life until my oldest got sick at school. at lunch. He projectile vomited at the same time as messing his pants. Needless to say I got a phone call to come pick him up and had to apologize to the janitorial staff for having to clean up after not only my son but lord knows how many more (had to have been at least 5) kids that followed suit..... I am just thankful i didn't have to clean it because there was ALOT.

My 8 yr old son will climb out of our pool, and stand on the top of pool ladder and pee in the yard!
smack.gif
Thank God we have a privacy fence!

Last edited:
My two year old poop painted her bed room. I put her down for a nap went to check on her twenty minutes later and
sickbyc.gif
It was everywhere the crib rails front and back the blankets, stuffies, pillow, wall and herself top to bottom. She had even wiped it on her face. It was nasty and then like a week later she did it again. She took off her diaper and pooped on her pillow before I heard her awake in the morning. I here help mom over the monitor and walk into yuck. I am so not having any more kids
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom