Kid's Club Queen size quilt done! Pics

That my dear, is a job well done. Congrats to you and the kids for keeping at it to get it done. And I say a thank you to the ones that quilted it for you. Di they charge you? if not ask fo rme how much they charge for anysize quilt.

A big THUMBS UP to all the kids that helped with this project. Writer, we need teachers like you out here on the east coast.

Our Quilting Guild sells tickets $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. You'd be surprised at how many people will buy $5.00 worth because of getting the extra ticket. We take the quilts we make to anything going on in town. We took one to a building show and sold over, $200.00 in tickets there. So if you can, take it out and show it to everything you can. If it's going to be an all day thing we take turns at the times. Most of the time it's for a 2 hour period this way if there are things going on we can go look around.
wink.png

That's a great but kind of hard for us here. We would have to go to El Paso or Las Cruces and there isn't a lot happening that I can take students too. I'm not supposed to transport students so the parents would have to go and that is harder than nailing jello to a tree lol. I have a raffle ticket blank so I'm playing with how to describe it, or the cost and such. We have a couple of smaller ones we can use for 2nd and 3rd to give people a better chance of winning something. My mom has no idea she may be drafted to help me with this so I have another adult to help!

Back
Top Bottom