Kids say the darnedest things!

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
I responded to another BYC'er about something my son says, and it made me wonder what verbal goofs other peoples kids use.
smile.png

My son (4 y/o) was taught about pollution in preschool this past year. He has turned into the pollution police. Whenever he sees someone throw something on the ground, or out the car window, he says 'Uh-oh...(so-and-so) co-pluted!!'

So what does your child (cousin, neighbor, whatever) say that is uber cute, but not quite right?

My darling mother.... born in 1931 mind you, To this day says empFty And will argue with you about what she says vehemently. In my 45 years I can never recall an instance where she ever said EMPTY. Of course we tease her about this constantly

We used to have family friends who had identical twin daughters. This was in the 90s when the Caesar's Pizza commercials with the crazy bread were really popular ("Pizza Pizza!"). The mom was trying to teach the attentive 3yo twin the Lord's prayer. When they got to the part about "bring us this day our daily bread", the distracted/busy twin perked up and asked: Does God bring pizza, too?

Same twins, probably about the same age. One of them came running to her mother with an announcement. She had seen her daddy in the shower and he had a tail.

hehehe jenns a tail eh?

My sister and I used to literally fight over the lyrics to an old song...

Who remembers this line

"Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" ?

Well that was a big song back in the day and my sister would sing Jeremiah was a Bultfrog every single time and I would tell her it is BULL not BULT and she would say No you are wrong. Drove me nuts.

She also pronounced the word "Line" as Lion ... also drove me nuts.

My kids still call milk Me Me...dont know...

My FIL started teasing my twins when they were little about going to the tittie bar for their bottles...my 5 month old is breast fed and my twins now 2 want to know if he gets to go to a different bar since he gets the boobie!

My nephew this past July 4th weekend was looking at my sister Debbie's wedding picture.

He asked Debbie's husband, Mike, "Who's that in the picture? (pointing to the younger version of Mike).

"That's me", Mike said.

Then my nephew replies, "What happened to you?"

The whole family at this point laughs in hysterics...

Mike asks my nephew, "How does Aunt Debbie look?"

"The same", my nephew replies.

At this point, my sister Debbie is beaming!

All weekend we tease Mike..."What happened to you?"...
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom