Kikiriki? Most likely not, but oh well

OK so I did some digging, and there are some people that have bantam hens that look awfully similar to her, so I guess that's what she is most likely. None have her coloring though, so I guess the verdict is still out

thank you for mentioning me.

she looks like greek crested landrace I had a few years ago, just smaller. mine were size of silkies.

She does. Mine are more leghorn-sized if anything, but yeah they are on the smaller side. She is tiny though, so I don't think she's closely related to those landraces. Those truly tiny bantam crested birds I found were the closest thing to her, but none had her color (which is to be expected). I guess there's a bantam variety out there. Her offspring might tell us a few things, if all goes well she will be hatching eggs over the summer, she's in a pen with a silkie mix cockerel

She does. Mine are more leghorn-sized if anything, but yeah they are on the smaller side. She is tiny though, so I don't think she's closely related to those landraces. Those truly tiny bantam crested birds I found were the closest thing to her, but none had her color (which is to be expected). I guess there's a bantam variety out there. Her offspring might tell us a few things, if all goes well she will be hatching eggs over the summer, she's in a pen with a silkie mix cockerel

I have never seen greek crested bantam size. maybe a mix with crested bantam?

I have never seen greek crested bantam size. maybe a mix with crested bantam?

Neither did I, until yesterday. I don't think they're the same breed, I don't even think these bantams are a breed to be honest. But I can't figure out what kind of crested bantam would produce such a tiny bird

Back
Top Bottom