Kiki's 2nd Annual Tea Party -tonight!

Pics
Wait!
I just changed the rules for you.
Awww thanks! :love I did bring a dress though and my girly cousins are here so maybe I could get dressed up for real later :love

But for now... plane pics 😂😍🥰

9F9B4CF3-58CD-4F84-969A-E77C04EE3DB2.jpeg
2E76675B-A96F-4C20-8B05-0E10AFBDBE03.jpeg
FAD88D4A-15AA-4CDF-B202-70F6A2E8D0B3.jpeg
A63379E1-0765-4AB9-94A0-CEB7C5025392.jpeg

I definitely do my own. I also don't care for strangers touching my feet. 🙅‍♀️
I'd probably be uncomfortable too... enough to ask questions like 'do you like feet?...
I'd probably be so uncomfortable I'd forget to breathe and pass out.
OMG y’all it is not that bad lol I actually LOVED it and want to do it again lol the one I went to though was super fancy and expensive (when I got my nails done for the wedding) and so it was an EXPERIENCE LOL

The best part was the relaxation room with the lounge chairs and music and dark :love :lau but the one I got they even massaged your feet and legs and put this oil stuff on them and hot stones and I think they did it for hands too maybe. It was incredible.

I was embarrassed at first or thought I would be cause cause my feet are kinda nasty and my nails are so short, I never do this stuff, but the girl I got was really nice and she actually said I had nice, deep nail beds so they looked longer than they were.

Anyway, highly recommend. Idk if I’d do just any old pedicure at some random place but if you ever have a chance to go to a fancy spa or anything, it’s INCREDIBLE LOL and I am the most easily embarrassed of all cause at least y’all actually take care of your feet 😂

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom