Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, some of those are almost violent as far as patterns and color go. Surprisingly modest, too. I'd almost wear one!
DD ordered a couple. At least on her suits, the colors are bright, but not nearly as neon as they appear on screen. I will say, though, that the sizes are true to the sizing chart dimensions. Hers fit perfectly and the quality is surprisingly good. We'll use them again.

Belated Happy Birthday @MROO!
birthday bday-485.gif
birthday bday-416.gif
chocolate_cake_1.png
milk_3.jpg

Not all of us can be slim...I dont swim in a dress, but I like some cover. I'm chunky too, and that doesnt help. However, the only one I'm concerned about "liking" my body is my husband, and I'm not even really worried about that. If he wants me just for my body he can go out the door. There are other traits that are more important that I hopefully have...
It’s not my intention to offend but I managed to lose like 75# at age 40+ and many in my group are over 60......and trixie is not only 60+ but currently undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer and still attempting to work out and diet so IMO very little excuse to be overweight at any age

It’s not my intention to offend but I managed to lose like 75# at age 40+ and many in my group are over 60......and trixie is not only 60+ but currently undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer and still attempting to work out and diet so IMO very little excuse to be overweight at any age
Not everyone is blessed with your tenacity or genetics! That's awesome that you did that and kept it off. You can definitely be proud of that - it's a real accomplishment!

Well, I'm afraid that I will not last much longer waiting for Mr. Muddy's performance.
I already fell asleep twice as it is already 01.17 a.m.

Have fun and party whichever swimsuit you like best! :cool:👙🎉🎊🎈
😐 I didn’t realize the SIGNIFICANT time difference as time is getting away from me tonight!!!! But will definitely try to have something for you by time you awake!!!! Good night friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom