Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should at least clarify if this is in fact policy IMO the name of the restaurant should be enough of a hint to someone taking small children to a restaurant especially when Chuck E Cheese is down the road!!! 🤣https://www.boombozz.com/
Personally we don’t go because we weren’t overly impressed with the food and don’t like craft beer or “sports bar atmosphere”
Yes, and if it is not an independently owned franchise it might just be of interest to let the general management in on the way their local manager is ruining their good reputation of being a responsible employer.

Nice try, there ... but anymore, that's not always a defense. There's a reason why some stereotypes exist, ya know!

Errrmmmm...

Firstly, I am not stereotype.
Secondly, I do not need a defense as I did nothing wrong.
Thirdly, there was no clerk applying for the job.

1599508035308.png

Had an unpleasant experience this afternoon. Found an egg sitting in a dark corner of the yard. Figured that I wouldn't take a chance since I hadn't looked at that particular spot in a while. I figured that it was good. I threw it at the ground and it popped rather loudly shooting the nastiness across the yard. A disgusting black yolk and blue grey albumin. Has anyone had an egg pop like a gun shot? Rather sharp and definitely loud. Glad it didn't pop when I picked it up.

Had an unpleasant experience this afternoon. Found an egg sitting in a dark corner of the yard. Figured that I wouldn't take a chance since I hadn't looked at that particular spot in a while. I figured that it was good. I threw it at the ground and it popped rather loudly shooting the nastiness across the yard. A disgusting black yolk and blue grey albumin. Has anyone had an egg pop like a gun shot? Rather sharp and definitely loud. Glad it didn't pop when I picked it up.
Yes with old broody or incubator eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom