Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mex has a fit if anyone touches his cars.
A fit.
I once dated a fellow with a fancy Camaro that only came out from under wraps for races and special dates. We were in a theatre when the power went out, twice. Someone mentioned that it was probably because of the sudden thunderstorm. I swear that boy's ears literally shot up & out. We left before the movie started back up and spent the rest of the evening in the garage with chamois cloths, wiping spots off the Z. Believe it or not ... it was a REALLY fun night. Weird ... but definitely fun!

I once dated a fellow with a fancy Camaro that only came out from under wraps for races and special dates. We were in a theatre when the power went out, twice. Someone mentioned that it was probably because of the sudden thunderstorm. I swear that boy's ears literally shot up & out. We left before the movie started back up and spent the rest of the evening in the garage with chamois cloths, wiping spots off the Z. Believe it or not ... it was a REALLY fun night. Weird ... but definitely fun!
OMG :eek: :lau :th

I want to sincerely let everyone know who frequents @Kiki 's party threads that I THOROUGHLY have enjoyed all of you and let you know that y'all are the best!

I hope the powers to be allow me to stay but it appears that the LBGT crowd has been following me around reporting my posts. Motto for modern times aka 2020; Don't Make The LBGT Crowd Mad!"

If I get another ban, I wish you all the absolute very best and thank you for inviting me into your party!

Your friend always,

Reddogmaster2
🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom