Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

@KikisGirls I have an idea. Your crazy experiments have rubbed off on me.

Here is my pitch:
Today, two turkey hens laid two eggs total at my work. They are housed together with two toms, so the eggs are most likely fertile.
My boss is in South Dakota and probably won't be back until at least the afternoon tomorrow. I work tomorrow morning, and have left the eggs with the turkeys tonight. They are not being brooded, they are quite a ways scattered outside of the nest.

I want to take the eggs home and attempt to hatch them. Except, I don't have an incubator so I'd have to make a ghetto bator.

What's your opinion? My parents do not know of my plans.

Here is my pitch:
Today, two turkey hens laid two eggs total at my work. They are housed together with two toms, so the eggs are most likely fertile.
My boss is in South Dakota and probably won't be back until at least the afternoon tomorrow. I work tomorrow morning, and have left the eggs with the turkeys tonight. They are not being brooded, they are quite a ways scattered outside of the nest.

I want to take the eggs home and attempt to hatch them. Except, I don't have an incubator so I'd have to make a ghetto bator.

Maybe check with your parents first... If they're cool with it I'd say go for it!

Here is my pitch:

You work?
:celebrate

Do you have a thermostat or can you buy one tomorrow?
I do not recommend trying to build anything with out having a thermostat.

A thermometer and a thermostat are a must.
If you can get those two things I bet you can find everything else needed.
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom