Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skimmed.
Am I the only one who thinks that over cleansing the face causes more pimples? I don't use anything to clean my face to clean other than water. I follow up with a vinegar toner, and that's it. Course, I don't wear makeup so I don't have to scrub any shit off at the end of the day.
I do occasionally use honey as a mask. Honey masks helped my sister in law get her skin under control within a couple weeks. Just my two cents. I haven't had any issues with my skin for years (since I started leaving it alone).
Over cleansing likely creates more opportunities then just pimples. Dry skin.....

I skimmed.
Am I the only one who thinks that over cleansing the face causes more pimples? I don't use anything to clean my face other than water. I follow up with a vinegar toner, and that's it. Course, I don't wear makeup so I don't have to scrub any shit off at the end of the day.
I do occasionally use honey as a mask. Honey masks helped my sister in law get her skin under control within a couple weeks. Just my two cents. I haven't had any issues with my skin for years (since I started leaving it alone).
(I would be worried about bee swarms, using honey) just saying :confused:

When I was coming out of sedation from having wisdom teeth removed, I am pretty sure I told a nurse to ‘go away so I could sleep for 5 more minutes’ 😅
I've been told that I'm a laugher—like, hysterical laughing. Better than crying I guess.
Definitely better than crying.
I don’t have any cool wisdom teeth stories 😭 everyone always says they said some crazy shiz and one of my classmates actually made a video that semi went “viral” but according to my mom I didn’t say anything 😭 she probably doesn’t remember though haha

I skimmed.
Am I the only one who thinks that over cleansing the face causes more pimples? I don't use anything to clean my face other than water. I follow up with a vinegar toner, and that's it. Course, I don't wear makeup so I don't have to scrub any shit off at the end of the day.
Keep your pores clean is all it takes. I steam my face n the shower and hit it with witch hazel to close up my pores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom