Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a pirate today. Arrrgggghhhh
I hope we leave the school today! I get dressed most days but never leave so I’m like, “why do I bother?” 71ACFE54-8B5C-4439-8599-14E41B5CF2CB.jpeg

Should've seen it coming. Every time a golden retriever shows up in a video they end up dying at the end. 🙄
There's a great book called "No More Dead Dogs." It's written for middle schoolers, but it's great for anyone who has ever read a really good dog book/story/poem. It seems like the dog ALWAYS dies! The main character is a kid "sentenced" to detention through joining the Drama Club in their next production ... and he turns the whole thing on its ears ... DOG's ears. It's a quick, easy, FUN read - great for social distancing on the beach!

EDIT to fix book title ...

Last edited:
Oh good! I’m glad they were good tears! And yes I do and I am sorry for your losses :hugs definitely been quite a few! I’ve had quite a few myself this year.
Has anyone else noticed that the losses slowed waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy down once that "nasty" thread was closed? The true test should come today or tomorrow, though. I've got chicks coming - "free" ones to replace the heavy losses and illness from the last shipment. Tracking says they're "on time" for delivery this afternoon. If all goes well and on schedule, I dare to hope that we may have broken the chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom