Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I think I didn't get it off the stove fast enough—that or my enameled cast iron pot held the heat too well. It turned out as kind of a lumpy custard. :lau Not bad with blueberries, though. 😂
Poured it into a cheesecloth and squeezed it tight as you could, tying a knot around the handle of a wooden spoon to keep the pressure on the contents, and placed in a strainer for several hours?

And you guys think I’m the weird eater. SMH. 😂🤣

Frozen PB&J circle things (uncrustables), fried bologna, mustard and cheese sandwiches, corn dogs, mustard IN tuna, what else am I missing!? Straight up nastiness. :th 🤮

Yet a fluffernutter is weird. 😜😤😂🤣😂:confused:
I remember making a peanut butter and cranberry sauce sandwich once after Thanksgiving -- the cranberry sauce was nice and tart.
It was pretty good, if memory serves correctly.

I suppose, as like I mentioned previously, it's thought that the "stress response" induced by calorie restriction is what induces the beneficial effects, as long as the stress (reduced caloric intake, in this case) isn't too extreme. The benefits were still observed in mice that were fed a calorie restricted diet that included cellulose, which filled their stomachs, but didn't contain additional calories.
Huh, interesting

Poured it into a cheesecloth and squeezed it tight as you could, tying a knot around the handle of a wooden spoon to keep the pressure on the contents, and placed in a strainer for several hours?
Ah... the recipe I had just said to let it drip for three hours. Maybe I should ask for yours? 🙏🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom