Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna happen ... but even if it did, that's not a failure, not by a long-shot. That's a "learning. If Nursing isn't for you, that's okay. Whatever you learn will make you a better person - even a better parent, should Life take you in that direction.
And on a lighter note, you'll be the life of the party ... Just think of all the fun dissection stories you'll be able to tell!
Everyone who knows me on here knows I LOVE dissection! Thank you so much for your encouragement...I appreciate it sooooo much! I needed that...

Ha. You know batting her eyelashes and flipping her hair. I was thinking of a good move to make.
She's a no nonsense take what I want girl apparently.
I am a no nonsense, take what I want girl.

I see what I want and I take it. No chloroform needed. 💁‍♀️

I may be busy laying a patio, and you may think you're slick my not tagging me, but I will be catching up at some point today Mister.

Back to work for me. Be back later you crazies.

@KDOGG331

OK young lady, time for you to listen and listen well! And this comes from Mrs Reddogmaster2

Find you a Man who will give you everything as well as be willing to lay down his life for you. That's what Men do. Real Men that is. We've been married for nearly 35 years. Mrs R "retired" 30 years ago and tended to the home, the children and to our lives.
And sticking to @Kiki 's rules, Friends First when we married!
View attachment 2280933

Today, she looks better than she did the day we got married. Me, hell, I'm a bit broke down by life but that's what life is about, right?

Nearly thirty Five years later;

View attachment 2280935

So our point is find a man and take what he is willing to give and you'll find out that is better than anything! Because in the end, that's what Men really want to do anyway!
Luv it! 🥰

Mine is a Ford 445 diesel.
Mine is a Tonka!

1596904190950.png

EDIT to add Pic!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom