Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are normal! Ish. These people were seriously disturbed. :lau

Her stories were far worse and sadly they weren’t caught on camera or anything. Let’s just say she and her BF are scared to go to a certain fast food place now because someone there doesn’t like them and she used to work there and has seen what they do to the orders of people they don’t like. 🙈
Spit?
What did those idiots do?

Today's F-word entry. More FISH... Shiny magikarp! (All of the ones I caught today don't fit on one screen, but I don't feel like posting more)
Screenshot_20200808-143243.png

What, about people sabotaging food?
Do tell -- I'm curious about the stories.
What did they do? Put worms in? Squish and squoosh 'til it was unrecognizable? Worse?
I knew someone who worked at DQ as a summer job. One night when they were closing up, one of the boys stuck his "male part" into the chocolate cone dip. I have not had a dip cone in over 40 years. :lau:lau:gig

Zillow is a quick reference point. It is often quasi-close. Like some areas may be off by 10-20K in values *IF* you follow it 100% but, as you know, using multiple sites the accuracy is much clearer and that's what make Zillow a great quick use tool. To ballpark some properties.
Thanks! That’s good to know! And yeah since I read that I usually check a bunch of sites now haha I like the land ones :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom