Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who has attended nursing school (and passed) Yes it's hard, yes your social life will suffer. @gointothebirdsfarm it sounds like you are going into this for the right reasons, you will be surprised at how many people go into it for the wrong reasons. Some will pass and become bad nurses, some just won't make it. I think you will do the hard work, graduate as a nurse and go on to become the kind of nurse we need. One who gives the patient hope and compassion, respects not only life, but quality of life as well. Good Luck to you. I am on and off this site, give a shout if you need to talk. :hugs
DH is also a nurse :lau
Good luck, my prayers are with you. :fl :love
Thank you thank you! I'm used to my social life being rather lost because of previous college and my work schedule, but somedays you just miss it ya know? It will be worth it all in the end, though, when I walk across that stage. I'm not in it for the money like some people seem to be...I want to help people...give them the healing they need, hopefully not only physically. I need the prayers thats for sure! But...where He leads me I will follow...and that also means He will be there to help me too! Along with all of you...I love the quote that says "It's a beautiful thing when a passion and career come together". So true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom