Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere in SD this doctor was shooting coyotes and he shot a massive one. They had a pic of it held up with another one and it was at least 30% bigger, but probably more. He was lucky because GFP got involved and had a DNA test done on it, the doctor was looking at charges. It ended up being a wolf hybrid, the doctor didn’t get charged as it was 48% wolf.
That sucker didn't belong running loose, either!

Yup! And are any of y'all old enough to remember Mr. Bubble? And were any of you brave enough to dump an entire box of the stuff into a "service station" fountain ... at night under the colored lights?
Not that I'd know anything about such a thing personally ...
Ummm .... just kinda thinkin' out loud? Ummm .... speculating, maybe?
Sure was impressive with all those pretty red and blue and green lights shining up from underneath ...

Ah, shit. I shoulda known your hot ass eats garbage pail food.
Lmao a few times. The best was the gluten free that was a customers. They only ate two slices of it so this prison b and I ate it. That girl was a hoot, she could smuggle three cans of chew in at one time. She did the deed at another coworkers house before getting dropped off. Prison b asked coworker if she wanted to watch. She didn’t. I would have and I regret not asking to watch. She would have let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom