Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hot here today, but when I start complaining, I look up weather reports in other places, like
Las Vegas NV. Blythe CA, Death Valley CA. Etc. And cool down instantly! Just saying!:sick:sick
It's currently 97/98° inside the coop on the north insulated wall. It's over 100° in direct sunlight and last I looked the heat index was like 112-115°. So suck on that lollipop and wait for the Santa Ana's to show up. Ya dig?

It's currently 97/98° inside the coop on the north insulated wall. It's over 100° in direct sunlight and last I looked the heat index was like 112-115°. So suck on that lollipop and wait for the Santa Ana's to show up. Ya dig?
I will add your place to ,my list!

The AccuWeather app on my phone said it was 85.
I kept thinking man it sure feels a lot hotter than that. I finally realized it wasn't updating automatically. Here's the real temp. No wonder I was sweating out there. 🤣
Screenshot_20200810-171619(1).png

I will add your place to ,my list!
Well, my "exact location" isn't actually viable for you as the Weather underground network hasn't seen fit to play nice with my 5-in-1 WX station that has been connected to our network and the 'Net for nearly a year now. I'm bummed because I use a few of our area folks' home stations in the app.
PSX_20200810_172039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom