Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever grown it yourself? If you want to try, keep it in a big pot and harvest it ALL except one root. Otherwise, it takes over everything!
Oh - and if you want it really strong, when it gets about 10 inches tall, break the stems (bent over until they snap, but don't take them off. The plant will heal itself, getting stronger tasting roots at the same time When there's enough new growth to sustain the roots, you can remove the dead/dying leaves. That makes the root REALLY pungent ... and the method works the same way for onions.
I will have to try that. I tried growing jalapeno peppers, but the chickens had other ideas!

@Ursuline Chick

This is the elk ivory that I had given to my father. I prefer the unbleached ones. I believe they have more character.
Elk_ivory_X8102300_08-10-2020-001.jpg

He was invented by a used on SomethingAwful forums for a horror Photoshop contest.
From there he was adopted by the CreepyPasta fanbase, which is a website dedicated to user submitted short horror stories. Eventually a video game was made that became insanely popular, which is how most people know him.
This is awesome!!! Thanks for the info! How do you know all this!?!

And I can’t find the post right now but I agree with @Overo Mare that that siren dude isn’t even scary!! 😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom