Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the person peeing has to pay. Like a swear jar but a piss jar. I think the money goes to adult diapers, I may be wrong.
Excuse me being so slow today, but I am actually somewhat sleep deprived since the puppy arrived. And on top yesterday evening he got stung by a wasp in the mouth, following vet visit, cortison injections etc. which lead to an even more turbulent last night because of all the cortison induced extra need for his bladder release. Poor little guy..

:eek: Just listened to f u b. I’d post a link to the vid but I’m sure I’d get banned six ways from Sunday if I did.
Ya hes a tad above PG13
:eek: Just listened to f u b. I’d post a link to the vid but I’m sure I’d get banned six ways from Sunday if I did.
Ha ya he's a tad above PG13

Excuse me being so slow today, but I am actually somewhat sleep deprived since the puppy arrived. And on top yesterday evening he got stung by a wasp in the mouth, following vet visit, cortison injections etc. which lead to an even more turbulent last night because of all the cortison induced extra need for his bladder release. Poor little guy..
Poor pup. First day home and gets stung by a wasp then an immediate trip to the vet! 😄

Aww jeez! Did it’s face get puffy and silly looking? My dogs have ate a few wasps in their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom