Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
‪I accidentally burnt my arm with my sub earlier cause I held it against my arm too long and I cannot stop laughing because this is something that only I could do 😂🤣🤦‍♀️

And I’m sure you all will roast me but I find it hilarious so :lau
Sooo, now you not only burn food...you burn yourself! 🤪

Your food is finally getting its revenge 😈
:lau :gig :lau I am dead!!!
Sooo, now you not only burn food...you burn yourself! 🤪
:lau apparently so! :lau lesson learned too. Never rest a hot sub on your arm for any length of time 😂🤣🙈 even wrapped up. And when it feels hot move it 😂🤣

I think it was also hotter than usual though cause it was burnt lol

:lau :gig :lau I am dead!!!

:lau apparently so! :lau lesson learned too. Never rest a hot sub on your arm for any length of time 😂🤣🙈 even wrapped up. And when it feels hot move it 😂🤣

I think it was also hotter than usual though cause it was burnt lol
Are you a little bit retarded?

@007Sean is it late, or too late, in the year for Blue Scale Quail to start a new nest? DH sent me a photo yesterday of a lone quail here in the yard, first one we've seen all year, and he said the bird sat on the barbed wire fence on the W property line "hollering" (which I take to mean crowing), so I wondered if it's a male whose mate is sitting on a nest in the pasture west of us. It seems really late but maybe not? I suppose they've plenty of time to raise them before it gets cold here, I thought maybe you would know whether it's late for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom