Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, why would you suggest that?
She's more of a tiger. Feisty and stunning.
/Facepalm..... Sapphire' go have a seat on your "couch"..... She has actively bantered with several of the other ladies here(and a wee bit w/me) on the milf metaphor.... So you see, the tiger is a valid eufimisoum(sp) the above stated 'cat' is much more relivant. (Snickers) here have an ice pack for your forehead while your sitting down.

/Giggles wandering offline

/Facepalm..... Sapphire' go have a seat on your "couch"..... She has actively bantered with several of the other ladies here(and a wee bit w/me) on the milf metaphor.... So you see, the tiger is a valid eufimisoum(sp) the above stated 'cat' is much more relivant. (Snickers) here have an ice pack for your forehead while your sitting down.

Oh, I know what they mean. I was just joking.
I think that I've been around these nutters too long... my couch hasn't been needed in days, and I actually have a surplus of smelling salts!
I didn't think that it was possible.

:gig Me too. Sometimes lunch & supper, also--depending on how busy we've been. Good thing I love eggs, 'cause I sure have a lot of them. DH won't eat them. He thinks they make him cough, but he cooks them until they're powdered. :sick The little desiccated flakes are what make him cough. 🙄

He wants his meat that way too. I find this distressing, but it's his preference and he doesn't tell me how to eat mine (aside from the occasional declaration of dismay at my "raw" beef.) He murders his (how does he even chew it???), but I've gotten used to it. 🤷‍♀️
I don't know what his cholesterol situation is, but when I met my DH I was introduced to basted eggs, which you can cook until they're hard and they won't make flakes. I haven't made them in a few years now (DH decided late in life maybe he liked living so he's been working on more fruits and vegetables and less fat in his diet), but they are delicious. Basically you cook bacon or melt some saved bacon fat in a frying pan or sauté pan, then when the fat is nice and hot (not smoking) crack the eggs into the fat and spoon the bacon fat across the top over and over so the bottom and top cook pretty evenly and no need to flip (nor would flipping be wise in the hot bacon fat). Tipping the pan a little helps but careful not to tip too much.

Last edited:

I PEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom