Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
DH is getting frustrated....they are biting better than usual but our jetski rigs just aren’t allowing us to get them all in although it is just catch and release but still FuN! We will have to head back in a bit cuz we have to stick to the weekend itennerary?sp? 🤣 when minis wake up and we get showered we promised Hooters and then the real party can start!!!!

We’re trying to figure out going back....either I have to drive or dh has to drive from b**ch seat or I have to back down the trailer which is extremely difficult!!!! They’ve got the water level soooo low here that I had to swim off the ramp and climb on to get on the ski!!! 🤣

My outfit's ready!
Here you go -- no, it's not a swimsuit, sorry:
DSC_6757.JPG

A nice sleeveless red shirt, a church skirt (those are my only skirts, actually) and a church jacket -- red, white, and blue, fancy-style!

Oh I forgot...when I went to the gas station today after picking up groceries, there was this totally cool black and red Jeep with rock jock 60’s coil over suspension, and double NOS bottles!!!! Soooo cool but could tell just a pavement pounder!!!! But coolest part is how many chicks would know that stuff???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh I forgot...when I went to the gas station today after picking up groceries, there was this totally cool black and red Jeep with rock jock 60’s coil over suspension, and double NOS bottles!!!! Soooo cool but could tell just a pavement pounder!!!! But coolest part is how many chicks would know that stuff???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Idk my chicks still don't even know what treats are.

Attachments

• IMG_20200703_1514237.jpg
    IMG_20200703_1514237.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom