Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
image.jpg
image.jpg

Im going to make a giant slip n slide for tomorrow. Then we are going to take chairs to the roof and chill for fireworks with some white claws. Maybe we will light some from the top. We have artillery shells from last year.

Kiki mentioned a few pages back that we were supposed to take yoga pictures.
Wait... was that a joke, @Kiki?
Heck no it wasn't a joke.
Didn't you see my pose?
I almost died trying to take the picture.

Heck no it wasn't a joke.
Didn't you see my pose?
I almost died trying to take the picture.
definitely better than i am.....i can do push-ups like that but no way can i hold that pose for any length of time....especially tonight!! my muscles are basically jelly and DH is cut and scratched up from swimming/walking the ski through the trees and trash to try to get us home

definitely better than i am.....i can do push-ups like that but no way can i hold that pose for any length of time....especially tonight!! my muscles are basically jelly and DH is cut and scratched up from swimming/walking the ski through the trees and trash to try to get us home
Don't let me fool you into thinking I am holding that pose for long.
Just seconds.
Like just a few seconds is all I can do.

I am still practicing.
I will get it down one day...before the Dog finds a mate.

Help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom