Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
My dog is hiding in my closet. Neighbors are shooting off fireworks. But my cockerel is feeling better after a eye scare. He loves lap cuddles before joining his ladies on the roost.
20200703_203318.jpg

For a second I forgot you were in a school so I was like roof!? Chairs!? :eek: Like I forgot it was flat :lau also.... artillery shells!?!?! :eek:
D60450FE-E692-4173-A630-204CC32AC629.jpeg
Like these.
This is why I’m glad I got home when I did lol I was nervous even just driving the two miles home :lau there wasn’t even anybody out, like it’s all super quiet backroads, and it was only like 9:30, but it’s like foggy/rainy/dreary and super dark too so I kept worrying I was gonna hit someone or something :lau idk, no one was even out :th but I hate those super dark dreary type nights let alone on holiday weekends. I already can’t see :lau
The dark and dreary are my favorite.

I think of two young lovers running wild and free...
I close my eyes and sometimes see...

OH MAN...I haven't heard this one in a while.
I'm pretending I am Muddy....

Watch your broken dreams dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon,
I am singing.

Why are you going to watch the dogs at night?

This is weird.
What’s weird about it!? LOL

They went over to her parents at like 5:30 ish and asked if I could come let the dogs out. They said I didn’t have to go over till like 7:30 or 8ish since they let them out beforehand and they just wanted me to let them out to potty and play for a bit since they weren’t gonna be home until like 10. They said I didn’t have to stay long, only like an hour or so or less, but I like the dogs so of course I stayed for two :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom