Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a soft spot for dentists. I have 3 kids and horrible painful teeth. My friends Mom actually is a hygienist and about the most gracious person ever and paid for me to have surgery on my mouth. I had all 4 back molars and 2 more teeth removed. I had never had anesthesia before and the doctor was so reassuring! I nearly had a panic attack if it wasn't for him. Thanks for all you do!

A boring Hawaiian documentary that put me to sleep.

Puppy phase to me = potty training, constant teething, chewed up valuables, and nonstop worrying about infectious diseases.
Ahh okay. I was gonna watch a movie but then I decided to go to sleep lol

And idk why but for some reason all 3 of DB’s dogs weren’t bad at all and potty trained super easy and really didn’t eat like anything except Frank once ate my Bible 😂🤣:th Libby was there but not the guilty party 😂🤣

Anyway, idk if it’s because they’re all rescues and already knew how to potty outside or??? They got them as puppies though.

Gator was a nightmare for both LOL especially chewing stuff. He never quit stealing stuff.

I was going to have a margarita with dinner and I’m glad I didn’t.
Mr Muddy is switching drinks for this weekend party!! The 3 Margaritas he had at the previous one made him sick as a dog so he’s done with them for a while! C8CB6BAA-F071-4F34-A6ED-82E0C2AF5F3D.jpeg 79A17741-55E2-417C-A451-0180E197DE7B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom