Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
We broke down for first time Ever!!! On a beach full of boats with no good help!!! 😵😵😵 waiting for boat US to find a service to tow us at my expense and then submit invoice for reimbursement!!!!! This sux!!! (Sorry I’m trying to be nice) 🤣🤣🤣
Your jetski broke?

Your jetski broke?
Yes!!!! The darned yacht wakes beached it and filled it full of mud and battery went dead trying to start it! I found some peeps with cables but wouldn’t leave it connected long enough to start and no one interested in towing us so I had to call for a tow through our insurance which has no contracted towers for 50 miles!!!!

Yes!!!! The darned yacht wakes beached it and filled it full of mud and battery went dead trying to start it! I found some peeps with cables but wouldn’t leave it connected long enough to start and no one interested in towing us so I had to call for a tow through our insurance which has no contracted towers for 50 miles!!!!
Really sucky part is that we are the type that always helps others and I have towed numerous boats at the end of a weekend to further than my “docking point”!! But hey at least they offered us a beer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom