Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Remember tomorrow entry pictures are due.
View attachment 2235792
Shizzle! I forgot my entry picture!!!!

I’m late so I’ll make up for it with several. ;) :D

Not burnt lunch/brunch yesterday. :D
720711B0-39AC-4336-9831-00B45E7F80F8.jpeg
273614CB-321C-43F1-8DF0-2A447E3A5B5F.jpeg
6CAA06FE-075F-4B03-A401-2018D9948B48.jpeg

First harvest from the garden. Jalapeños I think. :D
BC92FA1E-9FDF-4B20-B6BD-A80280475F5C.jpeg

And some way overgrown herbs we need to trim. :lau the cilantro went to seed so I had to trim that one waaaaaayyyyyyy down haha didn’t get a pic.

AC04B9FB-4FFD-4B64-8907-DD5005240C93.jpeg
D1F8BB2E-1233-4D85-9CC2-44AD62DA576F.jpeg

I realize it's technically Saturday AM.

But I woke up laughing this morning, and felt compelled to share.

I had NO clue what I was stepping into when I first commented/left photos here way earlier last night (and trust me, it was NOT what this thread evolved degenerated :lau into....it was more along the lines of "oh, I'll post some witty/nice photos to share with folks, maybe chit chat a bit...get to know some more of the community here).....

Cue the diabolical laughs, snorts, and hehes

Yeah Yeah. I got nobody to blame but myself:

1) I could have easily looked at the leaderboards of badass chickessences, who leads comments, and ascertained that well, the lot of you are THE BYC folks. I mean, helllooo
@Kiki @BantyChooks @honanbm @Overo Mare
(not to leave anyone else out here...just these were what my brain wasseared with from last night)I basically stumbled in here like the bushy eyed fella waltzes into the saloon in a spaghetti western thinking he's in "happy acres" but really is in the wild west.

2) I could have easily perused through other threads and obtained a "feel" for what transpires.

3) I could have easily just not posted any photos...or walked away.

----

Well, apparently I jumped off a cliff with a blindfold and I'm still falling deeper.

Thank god that you all don't bite. Well, don't bite too hard perhaps.

So thanks for making this one feel welcomed. And now I'm trapped. Maybe gladly. I'm not sure yet.

but in all seriousness, ya'll are ok. Well, maybe not all. I'm gonna not be as nieve this time. Lol.

🤣😈💯

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom