Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do tell...... :confused::idunno
@casportpony I tried and had a phone browser fail/freeze up to add your comment as well so as to keep cohierant....
Alas, this is the best it'll do for now.....

I was wondering if you were watching a Leguna Seca like race event?

Don’t die of a heart attack!!!! :lau 🙈

Also the shirt is more corally/pinky orange in person than actual bright orange like the pics but still. The point stands 😂🤣

Oh yeah... I've been waiting to see that smile. :love :love :love

The only things I see that clash are the sandals and the watch. Sandals and fitbits don't count. Anyway no one will see anything but the smile, so who cares about matching outfits?

I just made this realization.
My BFF picked this up at a thrift shop in Denver a couple years ago. I says, “Oh my gol it’s a cat! What’s it for?” She said she thought it was for eggs but wasn’t sure. I says, “Well, I suppose I’ll put random crap in it, beings I won’t ever need it for eggs.” I was with my X at that time and he wasn’t much of a big dreamer kinda guy, I want to be petty and send him a pic of my cat-basket with the egg. Also he gave me a bunch of crap for buying a school desk, his reasoning was we didn’t have room and why would you need it, you’re not in school. I used it for when I paint/crafts. Send him a pic of the school I live in meow and say, “B, this is why I needed the desk!”
I am 100% proof the law of attraction is real. Also the power of one’s intentions.
The flowers will bloom
If you want them to.View attachment 2238628
20200704_201944.jpg

I use ceramic heat emitters. I had a bulb burst with my recent batch of geese. No bulbs for me anymore. It’s 75 watts and maintains at 95 degrees. No risk of shattering. I have it on the tort meow, but will swap it when the ducks hatch. The tort goes out most of the day. He doesn’t need heat at night.View attachment 2238433EwwI need to clean that lamp!
I use those too, when I need more than the infrared panel for a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom