Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
In Texas where?
Everything's big in Texas.
Umm...give me a minute I will have to look it up. What's cool is some of my close relatives took a DNA test, and we showed extremely close results with this one lady we had never heard of, so long story short we found out that my grandpa (who had already passed by now) had been switched with another boy at birth!!! So he had grown up in the wrong family an only child never knowing he had siblings. And so some of our "relatives" weren't related to us at all!!! And his birthday was actually three days earlier than he had thought it was. Your probably like now whats the proof, well there's the DNA test, and when we got a pic of his actual father they were identical, they were even wearing the same shirt and shorts! And while we were always wondering why he didn't look like "his" mother and father, when we compared him to pics of his siblings, it was obvious they were related. It was like:eek::eek::eek:, and than it was like :th:th:th, and than finally like this :wee:celebrate:ya:wee:confused::ya!!! So that is why I now have relatives in Texas! Wow that was long.

There was a food conversation going on. I think it was @R2elk who mentioned it? In any case, I fried up a couple of sausage links, then added some olive oil and fried some sourdough. I'd never had fried bread before, but I'd do it again.
That sounds amazing!!!

I'm getting ready... I'm lighting the barbecue pit, putting my 👙 on and going to dance last night's beer off real soon.
In about 80 minutes.
Screenshot_20200606-114117.png

Back
Top Bottom