Kiki's Friday Night Party. Put your apron on and...

OMG! :eek:

Thankfully I don’t drink soda or energy drinks or anything anymore. I used to but I don’t now. Just water mostly and occasionally tea or the Body Armor stuff. Although now you have me nervous to drink tap water!! :eek: not that I drink it anyway. I get mine from the fridge.
Our water here is horrible!!!! The Cacium that comes out every time we clean out a drain is ridiculous!!!!

We have one goose out of the egg! The others are on their way!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 4
Maine has amazing water which is why I like Poland Springs so much. I also really like this kind from Market Basket. I’m not sure what it’s called but it’s only $1 for 2 of them :eek: they’re the sport type bottles. So I guess $2 for one is kinda pricy 😂🤣
Get an R.O. system and ditch the bottles.

No but in a way it’s kinda cool that’s he’s actually drunk! As he hasn’t been able to accomplish that in a while!!!! Just six that me and ds have to finish dinner as we aren’t as good at that stuff as dh!!!
Oh wow that’s awesome!!!! Well, not that he can’t finish dinner :lau I’m sure you’ll do fine though! :love

My parents are making shish kebabs and I think rice with bell peppers in it but I already bought the sandwich/lunch meat and potato salad so I’m having that. 😂🤣 I could probably wait and save the sandwich for tomorrow but don’t feel like it lol I added some ham to it too and more cheese and put both regular mayo and the chipotle lime one on it 😂🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom