Kiki's Friday Night Party. Put your apron on and...

Sorry, last screenshot I swear, but I cannot stop laughing. :lau he is such a doofus 😂🤣:th :love

Very booksmart but no common sense 😂🤣

CE34E428-B953-4BF0-8184-DF7FEDC807E2.jpeg

Mkay, I was close. He’s in the tie dye then. I didn’t say he was the phone guy since you ❤ your phone, that guy just popped out at me for some reason.
Ding ding ding!!! Winner winner chicken dinner LOL he is going to kill me for not only posting this but also pointing him out, especially to “strangers” (to him) LOL 😂🤣😂🙈🙈🙈

And oh I know! ❤️

I just couldn’t resist the joke 😂🤣

Even if it was a tad self deprecating. It was hilarious to me :lau

Ding ding ding!!! Winner winner chicken dinner LOL he is going to kill me for not only posting this but also pointing him out, especially to “strangers” (to him) LOL 😂🤣😂🙈🙈🙈

And oh I know! ❤

I just couldn’t resist the joke 😂🤣

Even if it was a tad self deprecating. It was hilarious to me :lau
Hey, you didn’t point him out so he can’t be upset. I was determined to find him and I did. It was a good joke. I liked it.

Hey, you didn’t point him out so he can’t be upset. I was determined to find him and I did. It was a good joke. I liked it.
Technically true!!! You’re good at this! Haha he thinks he looks terrible though 😂🤣 which it is kind of a bad picture lol but not that bad!!! And thanks haha glad you did! 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom