• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EverythingDucks

Crowing
May 7, 2020
Clearwater, Florida
Get quail.
I'd like to. My parents probably think I'm crazy. We have two small dogs, as gecko, koi pond, and 20 gallon fish tank.
I love animals and want to foster a rabbit, get ducks, and maybe get another reptile.
If I could I would want to move out into the country and get chickens, ducks, quail, goats, sheep, alpacas, and maybe some cows and horses down the road. And an indoor (free roaming) house rabbit.
Actually, I'd like to get a zoo 😂

You can probably see why my parents think I'm crazy now.

Kiki

I win every single day. Winners Rule
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
I'd like to. My parents probably think I'm crazy. We have two small dogs, as gecko, koi pond, and 20 gallon fish tank.
I love animals and want to foster a rabbit, get ducks, and maybe get another reptile.
If I could I would want to move out into the country and get chickens, ducks, quail, goats, sheep, alpacas, and maybe some cows and horses down the road. And an indoor (free roaming) house rabbit.
Actually, I'd like to get a zoo 😂

You can probably see why my parents think I'm crazy now.
Do not get quail.
Do not get any more animals until you have your own home and are able to afford to feed them yourself.

EverythingDucks

Crowing
May 7, 2020
Clearwater, Florida
Do not get quail.
Do not get any more animals until you have your own home and are able to afford to feed them yourself.
That's what in planning on doing. I pay for all the dogs stuff (beside vet expenses), and all the geckos things. All the fish are my brothers.
I dont have a job yet but I'm already working on my business selling pet clothes and accessories, which is going good so far. And I've considered dog training, development and real estate, and maybe joining the Air Force.
I'll just have to see what the future holds for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom