Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should know by now that I don't do selfies and even if I did, I would not post them.
Unlike phone cameras. my cameras are not selfie friendly. My landline phone doesn't even know what a camera is.

It's bad enough when a passerby hollers at me to put a shirt on. I don't want to intentionally inflict a disgusting sight on the viewers.

Self-deprecating asshole—do ya think that would fly on BYC? Lol.

Nothing dead. ☹ The most exciting thing I have is a medical entomology course, and I don't even get to touch bugs since it's all online. Boo hiss!
I was THE Resident Cock Wrestler for a hot minute.

I'm still handing out tissues to whoever it was that was so offended by the image of me wrangling unruly roosters.

I was THE Resident Cock Wrestler for a hot minute.
That was up for much longer than a minute. It may have still been up if the Dawg hadn't noticed it and brought attention to it. She was not offended but she did bring the attention to it.

I see that when viewed properly viewed that you are still Smalltown Virgin...

That was up for much longer than a minute. It may have still been up if the Dawg hadn't noticed it and brought attention to it. She was not offended but she did bring the attention to it.

I see that when viewed properly viewed that you are still Smalltown Virgin...
I couldn't believe it lasted that long.

I will stay a Smalltown Virgin unless I move to a different state. 🤣

I'm number 1. @littleprairieheartsfarm is#2.

Where the heck is @Pugsabi
:highfive: Build your army Kiki! Collect all of the clones.

gonna drop a puppy pic because him is cute and gives me heart attacks all the time :bun
EBEFDE00-1F66-43F6-8DEC-D9C163C89BC7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom