Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this surprises me.
My favorite was I like your dog, when they didn’t have one. Or else drive by the bars and pick somebody out to try to convince them that they know you. Just yell, “Hey, I think I know you!” Then go from there. This was when all I did was smoke cigs, so I’ve mellowed out since then. Not really though.

My favorite was I like your dog, when they didn’t have one. Or else drive by the bars and pick somebody out to try to convince them that they know you. Just yell, “Hey, I think I know you!” Then go from there. This was when all I did was smoke cigs, so I’ve mellowed out since then. Not really though.
My beagle really did attract pretty girls.

I have often, it still happens, had people come up and start talking to me as if they know me. It has always been a case of mistaken identity and not a come on move.

Last edited:
Perhaps one of the meanest things I did was when a pretty woman approached me in a grocery store and said "You look like your dog died." I replied with "It did." She immediately walked away with her head down.

My dog had just died but I did not need to say that to a complete stranger, especially a beautiful woman.

If a person finds that one perfect mate, there is nothing better than being together. Being married to that special person is beneficial to both.

If a person does not find that one perfect mate, living alone is better.
So so true...I know this sounds cliche, but I'd rather be single and happy than married and miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom