Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps one of the meanest things I did was when a pretty woman approached me in a grocery store and said "You look like your dog died." I replied with "It did." She immediately walked away with her head down.

My dog had just died but I did not need to say that to a complete stranger, especially a beautiful woman.
Lmao. I sometimes get asked (exclusively by creepy guys) to "smile." I wish someone would use this line so I could knock them down a peg or two.

Lmao. I sometimes get asked (exclusively by creepy guys) to "smile." I wish someone would use this line so I could knock them down a peg or two.
I have approached beautiful women in a grocery store after they had made eye contact and smiled at me to tell them that they had a beautiful smile.

I gotcha girl. Next time...
You take both your middle fingers place them on the corners of your mouth and slowly push it up into a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom