Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very different scenario. On one occasion there were two tall beauties together. While the one was in a different aisle the prettier one made eye contact with me several times and the last time gave me a great big smile. After I had walked up to her and told her that she had a beautiful smile, the other went over to her asked her what I was doing. After she told the second one, the second one was like "Wow!".
A good "wow?"
I've been asked to "gimme a smiiile!" twice while paying for groceries or food and I can't immediately get away. Very creepy.
Also been told to smile, cheer up, etc while minding my own business or walking to class. Less creepy but still obnoxious and condescending—bonus points if they wave a hand in front of my face, as if I didn't spot their dumb ass coming from a mile away.

A good "wow?"
I've been asked to "gimme a smiiile!" twice while paying for groceries or food and I can't immediately get away. Very creepy.
Also been told to smile, cheer up, etc while minding my own business or walking to class. Less creepy but still obnoxious and condescending—bonus points if they wave a hand in front of my face, as if I didn't spot their dumb ass coming from a mile away.
When people ask you to smile. Tell them, “I am smiling, want to see what I look like when I’m pissed?”

A good "wow?"
I'm the guy that even in these days gets a hug from my favorite cashier when checking out at the grocery store.

Poor things. That must be a hard life, not knowing how to be a decent human being instead of a patronizing d*ckmuncher. 😢
... Okay, there's an image that I didn't need. 😳
All joking aside, yep.
I try to be kind, but I don't talk very much. Just muttering a word or two to a stranger in the store sets my cheeks on fire like lighting on a dry hay bale.

When people ask you to smile. Tell them, “I am smiling, want to see what I look like when I’m pissed?”
I like it.
I once said "I can't, my husband told me I'm not allowed to."
Usually I keep walking. My experiences have led me to err on the side of caution; typically you can judge a person's intentions from more than just their words. I'll leave it at that. 😊

I was not making a pick up attempt. I don't need or use pick up lines.
So how's that work if you never have to break the ice to start a conversation?
They smile, you compliment their smile and they just follow you home?
Wow. I guess I see why you like $luts and I dont.

I'm the guy that even in these days gets a hug from my favorite cashier when checking out at the grocery store.
I am also the guy that years ago when I would go up hunting and we would all stop in the cafe for our evening meal. The waitress that was assigned to the table would come out an tend to everyone else while one particular waitress would tend to me even though it wasn't her table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom