Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how cute. 🥰
IMG_20200818_200937~2.jpg

Really? That sounds amazing! Do you mind explaining further?
There really is nothing to explain. Choose a plate that the potatoes won't stick to. Slice the potatoes very thin. A mandolin can be very helpful. Make sure the slices are not touching and microwave them until they are crisp. It doesn't take very long. I suppose that spraying the microwave safe plate with a cooking spray would be helpful in preventing sticking.

Really? That sounds amazing! Do you mind explaining further?
Yes, please, elk! That sounds really good! 😍
*Rubs hands together.* Hehehehehehehe... another thing to experiment with....
Oh, and I didn't blow anything up making the pears, by the way. Combustion was avoided, though there was smoke.
EDIT: Thank you, elk! 🤗

I am assuming this is live chicken wrassling and not plucked chicken wrassling.
Yes, live and feisty! I was trying to give a pullet several cc's of mineral oil orally. My syringes are a bit big though, so it ended up being more of a hybrid oral/ topical application. The oilier everything got, the harder it was to get her beak open to get the syringe back in her mouth 😤

Last edited:
There really is nothing to explain. Choose a plate that the potatoes won't stick to. Slice the potatoes very thin. A mandolin can be very helpful. Make sure the slices are not touching and microwave them until they are crisp. It doesn't take very long. I suppose that spraying the microwave safe plate with a cooking spray would be helpful in preventing sticking.
This SHOULD be something involving cooking that I cant mess up. Will have to try! Thank you!

Just wait until they all start getting married and having babies, then you'll feel really behind.
Thanks for the encouragement. :hmmOne of my closer friends is married, and others I went to school with or from my youth group are already married with children. The rest of them are dating or will probably start soon, and I'm just like I'm going be to be the older single lady in my youth group. Great. Ah well just something to get used I guess...part of growing up.

Yes, live and feisty! I was trying to give a pullet several cc's of mineral oil orally. My syringes are a bit big though, so it ended up being more of a hybrid oral/ topical application. The oiler everything got, the harder it was to get her beak open to get the syringe back in her mouth 😤
Now you know why you never want to enter a greased pig contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom