Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'd like to. My parents probably think I'm crazy. We have two small dogs, as gecko, koi pond, and 20 gallon fish tank.
I love animals and want to foster a rabbit, get ducks, and maybe get another reptile.
If I could I would want to move out into the country and get chickens, ducks, quail, goats, sheep, alpacas, and maybe some cows and horses down the road. And an indoor (free roaming) house rabbit.
Actually, I'd like to get a zoo 😂

You can probably see why my parents think I'm crazy now.
Crazy? Nuh-Uh - you fit right in, here!

Anybody have any tips on passing a kidney stone? I randomly started hurting in the left kidney, up by my ribs towards the side, and the pain is moving on down. I stay hydrated.
It’s best just to go to the ER. My brother is at the ER right now dealing with one. Problem is that we can assume it’s a kidney stone but it could be something else. Even if it’s a kidney stone, it can get extremely Painful and even if you can pass it on your own you’re going to wish you have pain meds. Go get checked.

Anybody have any tips on passing a kidney stone? I randomly started hurting in the left kidney, up by my ribs towards the side, and the pain is moving on down. I stay hydrated.
Have you called the doc, yet? There may be a way to break it down before it REALLY starts hurting. If you can avoid passing the whole stone, you definitely want to!

Snowflake
Snowflake_PC220793_12-22-2006-001.jpg

Snowflake_PC220795_12-22-2006-001a.jpg

It’s best just to go to the ER. My brother is at the ER right now dealing with one. Problem is that we can assume it’s a kidney stone but it could be something else. Even if it’s a kidney stone, it can get extremely Painful and even if you can pass it on your own you’re going to wish you have pain meds. Go get checked.
I’ll go if I piss blood. Two words: no insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom