Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa - caught up and it's not even 8 pm, yet. Somebody's slackin'!
I know I've been behind today - we're dealing with a BF crisis of State Trooper and Child Protective Services magnitude. So ... on a serious "trying not to kill the party atmosphere" note, would any one so inclined say a quick one for DD's "J?" If the kid was just a few months older, I'd just pick him up and bring him here ... but for some reason, the authorities frown on "kidnapping," even when the kids wants out and it's for his own safety. Tell me again why we have laws to protect kids when no one believes them when they report issues?

I know I've been behind today - we're dealing with a BF crisis of State Trooper and Child Protective Services magnitude. So ... on a serious "trying not to kill the party atmosphere" note, would any one so inclined say a quick one for DD's "J?" If the kid was just a few months older, I'd just pick him up and bring him here ... but for some reason, the authorities frown on "kidnapping," even when the kids wants out and it's for his own safety. Tell me again why we have laws to protect kids when no one believes them when they report issues?
Shoot. I hope the boy's next few month pass really quickly for him.

Stupendous egg...a big double yolk in case ya cant tell
20200814_200125.jpg

Certainly!:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom