Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad mine (6 years old) is such a bone head. A couple weeks ago he decided to throw my hammer straight up into the air.
Ya came down and claw first on the top of his head. Bounced right off leaving two slight claw marks and hardly bled. Such a scare.
Kids like him are why they don't sell yard darts anymore.
Thinking back, by the time I was my daughters age we had moved on from yard darts and straight to K bars and bayonets. We got very good at sticking them into trees at 10 yds.

It’s a good thing my kids don’t have yard darts. I‘d probably have to eat chicken every night!
“Daaaddy, I just hit a Marans, could you get my dart for me, that rooster is pretty pissed”
Ya and youd be doing it with one eye.
Glad my son got his durability from me. Knock on wood ive never had a surgery, lost a body part (except a couple teeth) or had a single stitch.
My mom had to mostly deal with my Evel Knievel stunts.

Ya and youd be doing it with one eye.
Glad my son got his durability from me. Knock on wood ive never had a surgery, lost a body part (except a couple teeth) or had a single stitch.
My mom had to mostly deal with my Evel Knievel stunts.
i’ve been fairly lucky with 3 boys......no major injuries/illnesses and youngest is 15 now

I'm glad mine (6 years old) is such a bone head. A couple weeks ago he decided to throw my hammer straight up into the air.
Ya came down and claw first on the top of his head. Bounced right off leaving two slight claw marks and hardly bled. Such a scare.
Kids like him are why they don't sell yard darts anymore.
And who did he learn that from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom