Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh yes cause frozen pizza is absolutely an essential 😂🤣🤔

BDBEBA63-7C60-423A-929B-B5251A4CD34F.jpeg

In my case, I have WL 3 pullets that are laying either pullet eggs or large sized eggs with double yolks. I can’t tell the difference from their large double yolkers and my 2 yr old WL eggs that are also size large. So I’ll just pick the best looking eggs and go with it.
In my experience the larger eggs I've hatched tended to have soft squishy chicks that never seemed right as far as vigor and didnt seem strong overall. And small eggs no for obvious reasons. Mid Feb to beginning to mid April eggs sized appropriately to the hen and of correct shape. Imo it's not good practice to just hatch whatever will.

Damn EMINEM. I HAVENT LISTENED TO HIM IN YEARS. F words. What's with the cap lock?
Where is Conan?
I was out of service. There's this cool bar that we got vodka "lemonade" to go in town to pregame. The lemonade part was a wedge of lemon on top. The jar was a pint full of vodka on the rocks. After that came a fifth of whiskey, then a camp fire, and some green stuff. Slept in a screen tent by the river. It was awesome.

I was out of service. There's this cool bar that we got vodka "lemonade" to go in town to pregame. The lemonade part was a wedge of lemon on top. The jar was a pint full of vodka on the rocks. After that came a fifth of whiskey, then a camp fire, and some green stuff. Slept in a screen tent by the river. It was awesome.
OH MY GOD! How were you not on your ass!? :lau

In my experience the larger eggs I've hatched tended to have soft squishy chicks that never seemed right as far as vigor and didnt seem strong overall. And small eggs no for obvious reasons. Mid Feb to beginning to mid April eggs sized appropriately to the hen and of correct shape. Imo it's not good practice to just hatch whatever will.
I’ve picked out the normal, well shaped eggs and they have strong shells. I want to hatch the EE roo x WL eggs. Are you saying it’s too late in the year to let her go broody?

How are we feeling today? Or are we not feeling yet?

Sounds like a grand time! Did the wedding get done?

Still plodding through the chores here. Ho hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom