Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
I could always plump them back up easily to make pie filling whenever I wanted. (if they didn't get eaten first)
Yes! That's exactly my problem with drying foods. They're SO good! (Esp apples) I can't stop munching on them. Green beans ... not so bad. You can eat a heluva lot of green beans with no damage to the middle line, but peeps weren't meant to eat a half bushel of apples in a week. :oops: :gig

@KDOGG331 take a screenshot of this page please.

Like this:
Do one both normal and SIDEWAYS
Screenshot_20200720-023748.png

We ended the school year with online learning and it was a complete effing disaster joke.
Wow! Here's my post, waiting patiently. :lau
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wasn't your fault. That's the public school curriculum being tried in a venue it was never designed for. I'm told there are tons of free homeschooling resources, classes, etc. available online now-a-days--or you can purchase curricula of all kinds and in the medium(s) of your choice.

Give the kid a great education. You can do it--you just can't make a patched-together disaster no one had prepared for work. That was a mess for everyone, not just you. I knew when they decided to do this that it was gonna be a horrible mash-up. They might just as well have ended the year early. Less stress and maybe even a better outcome.

Back
Top Bottom