Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Wow! Here's my post, waiting patiently. :lau
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wasn't your fault. That's the public school curriculum being tried in a venue it was never designed for. I'm told there are tons of free homeschooling resources, classes, etc. available online now-a-days--or you can purchase curricula of all kinds and in the medium(s) of your choice.

Give the kid a great education. You can do it--you just can't make a patched-together disaster no one had prepared for work. That was a mess for everyone, not just you. I knew when they decided to do this that it was gonna be a horrible mash-up. They might just as well have ended the year early. Less stress and maybe even a better outcome.
I'm so glad I'm an IT instructor. When the dean of the college came to me and asked what it would take to move my classes online I said, "Not much. Most of my stuff is already available online so students can work from home any time they want to. All I need to do is set up Zoom meetings and classes can be almost just the way they are in the classroom."

And just HOW, pray tell, does neither of these count as "good ones?" They're Ben and Jerry's ... they're ALL good!

ED - to fix a stumbling typo, because the very concept of "not good" ice cream just blew my mind completely!
Been waiting to reply to this one 😂🤣🙈

They don’t count because they’re not my usual flavors!! Still good, of course, but my favorites are Cherry Garcia and the new Netflix & Chill’d one 😂🤣🙈🙈

Made with a duck egg from my duck.
cover-image
⬆️

Back
Top Bottom