Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
81 actually with the discount!! i about died when i looked at the tag!! šŸ¤£
They donā€™t give those things away. Thatā€™s for sure.
This is my theory. I work hard and I eat good. If I canā€™t eat what I want then why work. I know someone who worked extremely hard all his life. Now that he is retired all he does is eat soup. A $5 dollar chicken can feed him all week is the way he looks at it. When he comes to parties we usually have seafood which he really enjoys. He says it is so good. I look at him and say WTF did you work your whole life for if you canā€™t have food that you enjoy. FYI he has the money also.

This is my theory. I work hard and I eat good. If I canā€™t eat what I want then why work. I know someone who worked extremely hard all his life. Now that he is retired all he does is eat soup. A $5 dollar chicken can feed him all week is the way he looks at it. When he comes to parties we usually have seafood which he really enjoys. He says it is so good. I look at him and say WTF did you work your whole life for if you canā€™t have food that you enjoy. FYI he has the money also.
yeah we definitely eat well!! and actually not all that bad when you look at the costs of eating out......a steak fraction of that size would be $50 in a restaurant

DH likes to order in seafood from louisiana crawfish company

I want cows !!!
Me too. Thereā€™s a guy a couple hours away that sells them. I hit him up with a text message but I donā€™t think it went through. They tend to not to. I though my mom was ignoring me until I called and asked if she was getting my messages. Nope. Maybe next year we can have a mini cow.

Back
Top Bottom